10.2.13

Surat Binar Hari Keduabelas

Dear Rana,

Aww it's our 4th anniversary! Yayyy! :D

These four (or should I say, six?)  years, I cherish every moments with you. Most of all, I cherish our talks. Our discussion, your stories, my stories, ideas, dreams, revelations, naggings, everything. How we bicker, how we laugh, how we soothe each other, how we give feedbacks to each other, how we understand each other, how we trust each other, how we're alike, how we know each other's pattern by heart. The *rolleyes*-es, the ck-s, the -_-" -s, the smug "haha"s over the "iya deh iya"s. The teasing tones, the rising tones, the language plays and corrections, the never ending "eh"s and "btw"s. The topics: people, events, ideas, school, BEM, books, movies, music, Naruto, food, education, HR, campus politics, politics in general, anything hot on Twitter, daily happenings, you, me, life, practically everything under the sun. I do cherish our talks. For me it's relieving, soothing, entertaining, mind-provoking, recharging, and many more -ings. Oh and most of the time it's heartwarming :)

So, thank you :)
For everything.

Happy anniversary, dear :)
May we never be bored with each other, 'coz I can see we still have many more anniversaries to celebrate :p

Cheers!




PS:
Huahahaha apa-apaan itu minta surat tulisan tangan? Ngelunjak! Hahaha.. Ntar deh ya kapan-kapan. Sementara ini baca lagi aja love letters jaman BEM dulu, tulisan tangan semua kan tuh. Rajin bener kan gue dulu ngasih tiap minggu, yah meskipun isinya to do list sih :p

PPS:
May I tiptoe and hug you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com